One of SEUG's primary activities is to sponsor an annual meeting at alternating locations throughout the Southeast. With QAD's annual Explore Conference held in the Spring each year, SEUG offers its members an additional user conference in the Fall to provide both educational and networking opportunities and serve as a means of communication between QAD and its User Community on issues of common interest. Specifically, SEUG Conferences offer the following objectives:
- Provide a forum for Members to exchange information about QAD software, its implementation and utilization.
- Networking with other members as a resource for learning, problem resolution, and continuous improvements.
- Provide a forum to learn about QAD Business Partners and other Vendors of third-party software and consulting services.
- Provide a broadcast platform where QAD can present information about current and future releases of QAD software.
- Provide an advisory resource in which the User community speaks to QAD as a unified voice regarding feedback on
current functionality of the software and its future direction.
In order to provide meetings of broad appeal, SEUG Conferences cover Tracks in the following areas:
Manufacturing - Technical - Financial - Business Process
View Recent Conference Agendas:
Fall 2016 Conference (October 4-5 - Charlotte, NC)
Spring 2016 Conference (March 13-15 - Atlanta, GA)
Fall 2015 Conference (October 11-13 - Philadelphia, PA)