For SEUG Job Posting Policies, please click here
Do you have a passion for utilizing
and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business
profitability and success? Would you
thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering
those strengths to its clients nationwide?
Then the open full time consulting position with a premier QAD partner
in the US would be a match for you.
Candidates will join an outstanding organization and deliver
implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established
customer base. Qualifications found in
the ideal candidate will include:
September 25, 2018
QAD MFG-PRO Consultant (Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain)
Available Date: Immediately
Location: U.S. / Open
- QAD Manufacturing, Distribution or
Supply Chain experience 3-5 years
Enterprise Edition/EE ideal, Standard
Edition/SE a good second choice.
on an implementation or upgrade project desired and hands-on QAD experience
will come from a manufacturing, supply chain or distribution background and
have extensive knowledge of operational best practices, especially in the automotive or automotive provider sector.
- Needed is hands-on understanding of manufacturing
business processes such as Material Requirements Planning/MRP, Work Order
Processing, Inventory Control, Lot/Serial Tracking in addition to Sales Order
and Purchase Order Processing. Experience in Advanced Repetitive functionality,
Lean concepts and 21 CFR Part 11 Validation Requirements is a plus. Project
Management experience is a plus.
base can be any location in the USA providing you are close to a major US airport,
but Midwest, Northeast or East Coast are strongly preferred.
Need to travel will be anywhere from 50-80%, depending upon home city and
must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to
speak with C-level customers, Directors, Managers and diverse user groups about
the software & implementation process.
Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain,
Logistics, etc. from an internationally accredited university is required.
in Six Sigma, Lean, cGMP, GDP, CCSP, APICS, 21 CFR Part 11 Validation, etc.
expertise in Automotive, Life Science, Manufacturing, Electronics, CPG and or
Food & Beverage desired.
demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong
relationships with clients to continue and build business.
C Candidates should be eligible to work
for any employer in the US. EOE.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information or to apply for the position.
February 7, 2018
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Suwanee, GA
The IT Manager is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of IT systems and services for the Company’s Information Technology department. The position combines leadership experience with technical expertise across a variety of technologies. The IT Manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, and performance management. This is a highly visible leadership role that will be responsible for, and partner with, assigned operational leaders in the delivery of IT customer experience with both implementations and support of warehouse and office environments.Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology Management or related field required.
Fully bilingual at the advanced, professional level, in English and Spanish.
Minimum of 4 years of previous ERP experience required
The IT Manager will have the following primary duties:
- Be the principal technology advisor to the CEO and CFO on all matters affecting the Company’s information technology-related matters.
- Manage and support QAD ERP system, EDI, scanners and other supporting infrastructure.
- Serve as the principal driver of technology-driven business process projects and develop and implement new technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Align the Company’s IT infrastructure and solutions with the business’s strategic objectives, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and cross-functionally to create and drive plans for the business’s future growth.
- Lead the Company’s analysis of needs and solutions for new systems from time-to-time including the preparation of RFPs.
- Select, implement, and optimize technology to streamline internal operations and help optimize strategic benefits.
- Be very focused on leveraging technology for process efficiency projects.
- Support integration activities surrounding mergers, acquisitions, including as may relate to the parent company’s systems.
- Direct IT governance processes to ensure internal alignment, proper priority setting and communication of IT project progress and change control.
- Effectively manage IT capital and expense budget in support of Company goals with a focus on IT spend in areas that continue to drive Company profitability while maintaining a secure, stable environment.
- Monitor changes and advancements in technology to provide strategic advice on how the Company can gain significant competitive advantage (including warehouse distribution technologies).
- Ensure the Company’s IT operations and infrastructure and adhere to industry recognized process, security, and disaster recovery compliance standards.
- Establish the IT department’s goals and objectives and measure / report progress.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and uptime.
- Mentor and develop IT staff across multiple locations responsible for hybrid WAN / LAN, VOIP phone systems, and Microsoft Active Directory network services and infrastructure.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, etc.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
The IT Manager will be experienced leading in rapidly changing environments and will have a majority of the following experience:
- Minimum 10 years of IT management experience; at least 5 years in a senior management leadership role.
- 5-10 years of ERP experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment is critical.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred; MBA and/or MS in Computer Science a plus.
- 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Experience managing, administrating, integrating and separating multiple ERP systems is necessary for this role.
- Working knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, Core Switching/Routing, SAN,
Virtualization, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in and desire to lead Company’s efforts to drive technology-related process efficiencies; desire to drive overall business
performance through technology.
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing, developing, and implementing web-enabled and mobile e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in co-location and cloud solution migration experience.
- Experience executing IT requirements to facilitate Company mergers and acquisitions.
- Cyberquery experience is preferred for this role.
- Proven understanding of business and predictive data analytics and KPI reporting.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification is a plus.
- Travel – approximately 15%.
The IT Manager will also possess the following characteristics:
- Performance-driven leadership style with demonstrable experience personally driving or influencing successful results.
- Comfort with rapidly-changing technology situation (i.e., warehouse distribution technologies) and additional platforms
(i.e., from acquisitions, divestitures, separations).
- Low-ego personality capable of building a successful, high-performing team with a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to navigate from the Company’s current state but with sufficient vision to understand the full potential of how technology
may transform the way the business operates in the future.
The IT Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer, and manage a multi-site IT team including resources with the parent company in Monterrey, Mexico.
ABOUT CME WIRE AND CABLE, INC.Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
CME is reinventing how cable and wire is sold in today's global market. CME's products are carefully planned to ensure that new and existing customers receive personalized attention. With our core focus on up-lifting prompt service, CME insures that customers have what they need today by supplying high quality products, making our customers better prepared for tomorrow.
Alex Heckmann c/o CME Wire: alex.heckmann@CMEWire.com
May 22, 2017
QAD Systems Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, or East TN / Must be able to travel up to 75%
This is a full-time, permanent position with a global organization that is an industry leader. This organization offers significant growth and advancement opportunities, along with outstanding benefits and relocation assistance if necessary.
- Provide project task coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for all internal systems
- Assist in development and implementation of system improvement plans
- Plan and prepare system conversion work plans and timelines
- Perform solutions implementations at all company facilities
- Prepare system design documents as outlined in project work plans
- Meet with system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements
- Develop new reports, EDI specifications and configurations, and work through the testing phases of these changes
- Collaborate with onsite technical consultants and service providers to complete the implementation of systems solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system
- 5+ years experience with programming, analysis, and/or project management of manufacturing systems
- Excellent knowledge of reporting software, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, etc.
- Significant experience interacting with all types of end users, including executives
- Any additional experience as a Systems Analyst working with ERP systems
- This role requires residence in the following locations: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, East TN and up to 75% travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their industry and work with cutting edge technology, including the most recent cloud version of the QAD ERP system.
Medical and dental insurance, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary coverage options, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation and holidays.
Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
Alex Holcombe c/o TEK Systems: email@example.com
May 13, 2017
QAD / Progress Remote Tech Support
Available Date: Immediately
The MSERV full time resource will work with and supplement an existing Managed Services national support team in a Level 2 capacity. The candidate can live anywhere in the US, working remotely. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST or as assigned for special projects.
Ideal qualifications: 2-3+ years experience supporting QAD 2009SE or EE and newer and Progress 10.2B and newer in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Progress DBA hands on experience, 3-5 + years or more
- Linux Administration (basic commands, functionality, troubleshooting)
- QAD ERP System/Software experience (ability to troubleshoot, maintain, tune, make changes)
- Progress Database experience
- Progress Application Server experience
- Tomcat Administration
- Networking experience, particularly in a Linux environment
- Experience with Virtualization, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Security, EDI a strong plus
Candidates must also be strong communicators, willing and able to talk by phone with clients, managers and colleagues. An ability to tenaciously solve problems or issues and/or improve processes is required as is a strong ability to prioritize and create, revise and update documentation for procedures and/or system documentation. Candidates must be able to work for any employer in the US, own current hardware/software to perform the support work or systems that will support remote installation of software and monitoring systems.
This is a remote position. Candidates can live anywhere in the US with proper work authorization. EOE.
Qualified Candidates please forward resume to:
Laure Nielsen firstname.lastname@example.org