For SEUG Job Posting Policies, please click here
February 7, 2018
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Suwanee, GA
The IT Manager is responsible for leading and managing the
delivery of IT systems and services for the Company’s Information Technology
department. The position combines leadership experience with technical
expertise across a variety of technologies. The IT Manager is responsible for
appropriate staffing, staff management, and performance management. This is a
highly visible leadership role that will be responsible for, and partner with,
assigned operational leaders in the delivery of IT customer experience with
both implementations and support of warehouse and office environments. Bachelor’s
Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology Management or related
at the advanced, professional level, in English and Spanish.
Minimum of 4
years of previous ERP experience required
The IT Manager will have the following primary duties:
- Be the principal technology
advisor to the CEO and CFO on all matters affecting the Company’s
information technology-related matters.
- Manage and support QAD ERP
system, EDI, scanners and other supporting infrastructure.
- Serve as the principal driver
of technology-driven business process projects and develop and implement
new technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Align the Company’s IT
infrastructure and solutions with the business’s strategic objectives,
working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and cross-functionally to
create and drive plans for the business’s future growth.
- Lead the Company’s analysis of
needs and solutions for new systems from time-to-time including the
preparation of RFPs.
- Select, implement, and optimize
technology to streamline internal operations and help optimize strategic
- Be very focused on leveraging
technology for process efficiency projects.
- Support integration activities
surrounding mergers, acquisitions, including as may relate to the parent
- Direct IT governance processes
to ensure internal alignment, proper priority setting and communication of
IT project progress and change control.
- Effectively manage IT capital
and expense budget in support of Company goals with a focus on IT spend in
areas that continue to drive Company profitability while maintaining a
secure, stable environment.
- Monitor changes and
advancements in technology to provide strategic advice on how the Company
can gain significant competitive advantage (including warehouse
- Ensure the Company’s IT
operations and infrastructure and adhere to industry recognized process,
security, and disaster recovery compliance standards.
- Establish the IT department’s
goals and objectives and measure / report progress.
- Oversee the technological
infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and uptime.
- Mentor and develop IT staff
across multiple locations responsible for hybrid WAN / LAN, VOIP phone
systems, and Microsoft Active Directory network services and
- Manage and ensure optimal operation
of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs,
- Manage and ensure effectiveness
of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and
intrusion detection systems.
The IT Manager will be experienced leading in rapidly
changing environments and will have a majority of the following experience:
10 years of IT management experience; at least 5 years in a senior management
years of ERP experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment is
in Computer Science or equivalent preferred; MBA and/or MS in Computer Science
years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs,
managing, administrating, integrating and separating multiple ERP systems is
necessary for this role.
knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group
Policies, Core Switching/Routing, SAN,
Virtualization, Business Continuity, and
in and desire to lead Company’s efforts to drive technology-related process
efficiencies; desire to drive overall business
performance through technology.
in requirements gathering, designing, developing, and implementing web-enabled
and mobile e-commerce solutions.
in co-location and cloud solution migration experience.
executing IT requirements to facilitate Company mergers and acquisitions.
experience is preferred for this role.
understanding of business and predictive data analytics and KPI reporting.
Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Project Manager (CPM) certification
is a plus.
– approximately 15%.
The IT Manager will also possess the following
Performance-driven leadership style
with demonstrable experience personally driving or influencing successful
Comfort with rapidly-changing
technology situation (i.e., warehouse distribution technologies) and additional
(i.e., from acquisitions, divestitures, separations).
Low-ego personality capable of
building a successful, high-performing team with a desire to work in a
Ability to navigate from the
Company’s current state but with sufficient vision to understand the full
potential of how technology
may transform the way the business operates in the
The IT Manager will report to the Chief Financial Officer,
and manage a multi-site IT team including resources with the parent company in Monterrey,
CME WIRE AND CABLE, INC.Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
CME is reinventing how cable and wire is sold in today's
global market. CME's products are carefully planned to ensure that new and
existing customers receive personalized attention. With our core focus on
up-lifting prompt service, CME insures that customers have what they need today
by supplying high quality products, making our customers better prepared for
Alex Heckmann c/o CME Wire: alex.heckmann@CMEWire.com
May 22, 2017
QAD Systems Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, or East TN / Must be able to travel up to 75%
This is a full-time, permanent position with a global organization that is an industry leader. This organization offers significant growth and advancement opportunities, along with outstanding benefits and relocation assistance if necessary.
- Provide project task coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for all internal systems
- Assist in development and implementation of system improvement plans
- Plan and prepare system conversion work plans and timelines
- Perform solutions implementations at all company facilities
- Prepare system design documents as outlined in project work plans
- Meet with system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements
- Develop new reports, EDI specifications and configurations, and work through the testing phases of these changes
- Collaborate with onsite technical consultants and service providers to complete the implementation of systems solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system
- 5+ years experience with programming, analysis, and/or project management of manufacturing systems
- Excellent knowledge of reporting software, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, etc.
- Significant experience interacting with all types of end users, including executives
- Any additional experience as a Systems Analyst working with ERP systems
- This role requires residence in the following locations: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, East TN and up to 75% travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their industry and work with cutting edge technology, including the most recent cloud version of the QAD ERP system.
Medical and dental insurance, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary coverage options, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation and holidays.
Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
Alex Holcombe c/o TEK Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 13, 2017
QAD / Progress Remote Tech Support
Available Date: Immediately
The MSERV full time resource will work with and supplement an existing Managed Services national support team in a Level 2 capacity. The candidate can live anywhere in the US, working remotely. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST or as assigned for special projects.
Ideal qualifications: 2-3+ years experience supporting QAD 2009SE or EE and newer and Progress 10.2B and newer in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Progress DBA hands on experience, 3-5 + years or more
- Linux Administration (basic commands, functionality, troubleshooting)
- QAD ERP System/Software experience (ability to troubleshoot, maintain, tune, make changes)
- Progress Database experience
- Progress Application Server experience
- Tomcat Administration
- Networking experience, particularly in a Linux environment
- Experience with Virtualization, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Security, EDI a strong plus
Candidates must also be strong communicators, willing and able to talk by phone with clients, managers and colleagues. An ability to tenaciously solve problems or issues and/or improve processes is required as is a strong ability to prioritize and create, revise and update documentation for procedures and/or system documentation. Candidates must be able to work for any employer in the US, own current hardware/software to perform the support work or systems that will support remote installation of software and monitoring systems.
This is a remote position. Candidates can live anywhere in the US with proper work authorization. EOE.
Qualified Candidates please forward resume to:
Laure Nielsen email@example.com
May 8, 2017
QAD Implementation Consultant
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Open / Ability to travel 30-80%
QSTRAT is looking to grow our consulting practice and support our existing client base. We are seeking a highly motivated Financial professional to join our team. The ideal candidate has implemented QAD EE Financials and is interested in taking on a consulting role to assist Clients to improve their business processes.
Our Implementation Consultants will:
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients using QAD Enterprise Applications.
o Play a key role on the Project Team leading upgrades and new implementations of QAD EE Applications.
o Facilitate client team financial upgrade and implementation activities.
- Implement new QAD EE installations and upgrades. Lead teams through planning and successful execution of the project plan.
- Perform business process improvement with clients. Advise and guide teams through issue analysis, options and resolution.
- Support client projects for business process improvement and efficient use of QAD Enterprise Applications in support of business goals.
- Work with users and stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Conduct training and testing activities. Drive tasks and identified issues to resolution.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- BS/BA/BBA (Accounting/Finance). MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred.
- 5-10 years of plant or corporate accounting experience.
- QAD EE or SE Financials experience.
- ERP project implementation team experience.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and cross-functional environment.
- QAD certification a plus.
QSTRAT is a Software and Services company based in Troy, Michigan with over 15 years of experience in building and deploying technology solutions. We are focused on Manufacturing and Distribution companies in the Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial, Medical Devices and High-Tech sectors. QSTRAT has Customers around the globe. Our ERP Strategic Advisory Services are aligned with the goals of our Customers. We ensure that ERP projects are structured to achieve positive results and outcomes. This approach is driven by the capabilities and experience of our consultants supported by our proven methodologies. QSTRAT is a dynamic virtual company with a passion for exceeding Customer expectations. We offer excellent opportunities for personal growth and a culture based on work/life balance.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to:
Lynn Favero c/o QSTRAT at firstname.lastname@example.org