For SEUG Job Posting Policies, please click here
August 19, 2019
Progress/QAD/Linux DBA Technical Support Contractor
Available Date: Immediately
The Progress/QAD/Linux Managed DBA Services full time Contractor will work with and supplement an existing Managed Services Database team, supporting clients across the US. The candidate can live anywhere in the US, working remotely. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST. A minimum six month commitment to the role is required to maintain consistency and to support SLAs with key clients.
Ideal qualifications: 5+ years experience supporting QAD 2009SE or EE and newer and Progress 10.2B and newer in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Progress DBA hands on experience, 5-10+ years or more
- Linux Administration (basic commands, functionality, troubleshooting)
- QAD ERP System/Software experience (ability to troubleshoot, maintain, tune, make changes)
- Progress Database experience
- Progress Application Server experience
- Tomcat Administration
- Networking experience, particularly in a Linux environment
- Experience with Virtualization, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Security
Candidates must also be strong communicators, willing and able to talk by phone with clients, managers and colleagues. An ability to tenaciously solve problems or issues and/or improve processes is required as is a strong ability to prioritize and create, revise and update documentation for procedures and/or system documentation. Candidates must be able to work for any employer in the US, own current hardware/software to perform the support work or systems that will support remote installation of software and monitoring systems. This is a remote position. Candidates can live anywhere in the US and must be currently eligible to work in the US.
Please contact email@example.com to apply. No third parties, please.
June 19, 2019
Senior QAD Business Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Frisco, TX
The primary function of the Senior QAD Business Analyst will be to provide project task coordination, functional expertise and contribute to improvements and enhancements for all internal systems. The Senior QAD Business Analyst will work to implement new QAD EE installations and upgrades leading teams through the planning ad successful execution of the project plan. The Senior QAD Business Analyst will be responsible to meet with system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements.
The Senior QAD Business Analyst will work to determine technical and business solutions and implement them in conjunction with other IT staff and functional business units. The Senior QAD Business Analyst will work closely with consultant including collaborating with onsite technical consultants and service providers to completer the implementation of system solutions.
Sr. QAD Business Analyst Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- 5+ years’ experience with project management, analysis or programming of manufacturing systems
- QAD EE (ERP) project implementation team experience including other business systems experience such as Eagle RF Express, Cyberquery, FACTIVITY, BI, or Salesforce
- QAD Certification is a plus but not a requirement
The Senior QAD Business Analyst must possess excellent knowledge of reporting software, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, and possess strong analytical skills. The Senior QAD Business Analyst must be able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and cross functional environment and ideally have significant experience interacting with all types of end users, including executives.
Argon Medical is a global manufacturer of specialty medical products including a broad line of medical devices for Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology and Oncology. With over 800 employees worldwide. Argon has manufacturing facilities located in Athens, TX, Wheeling, IL and Rochester, NY. Argon’s brand is recognized for best-in-class products that improve patient outcomes via percutaneous, image-guided procedures. https://www.argonmedical.com/about/our-company
If you are interested in hearing more about this position contact a recruiter today at:
Justin.Melhado@argonmedical.com or apply online www.argonmedicaljobs.com
June 3, 2019
QAD ERP Support Specialist
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Newport Beach, CA
- QAD ERP application end-user support and administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be to support Finance users of QAD ERP and other business systems as it relates to business processes.
- Provide functional and technical support to users of QAD ERP systems and other business applications in Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Responsible for ERP and business applications administration and security.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Accounting concepts and business processes, including General Ledger Chart of Accounts and how it relates to ERP systems and business processes.
- General knowledge of other business processes in the areas Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
- 3 or more years of experience with administration and end-user support of QAD or other ERP systems
Email resumes to: QADSupport@amvac.com
May 30, 2019
Senior Programmer Analyst
Available Date: Late Q3/Q4
Location: Open / Remote
The Senior Programmer Developer/Analyst will provide tier 2 helpdesk support for customers through a highly recognized QAD support service. Customers open tickets via email, portal or phone, and once the ticket is assigned, the Developer/Analyst is responsible for resolving the issue. The Developer/Analyst is expected to be able to manage multiple tickets at any time as this is a fast pace environment that offers an individual a challenging and rewarding role.
This position will require a customer-focused Programming/Development professional who will work for clients worldwide, utilizing problem-solving skills, communications, and a suite of hands-on technical skills. The ideal candidate will work remotely with clients and develop integration, custom reports, browsing tools, applications and data loading among other deliverables in the QAD space. The candidate will be called upon to provide critical knowledge to help each client achieve the highest ROI through the use of the system. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a technology field and 3 or more years of development experience with Progress are sought to fill this position. It is a plus if the candidate has not only strong technical skills, but also functional. The functional skills will support application issues (nontechnical) or questions reengineering processes within QAD.
The Candidate can live anywhere in the US or Canada, but must be currently eligible to work for any employer. Travel to client locations is minimal. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Service.
Qualifications and Required skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business
- Minimum of three years of hands-on development experience using Progress.
- The ability to work independently and manage workload with minimal direction from management.
- An excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to relate to customers at all levels in oral and written formats.
- The ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an independent manner.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter with an eye for detail who can maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Key will be an entrepreneurial, flexible attitude with the ability to work well in ambiguous, changing situations and reprioritize work accordingly
Knowledge in the following areas a plus:
- QAD Enterprise Edition (EE)
- Reporting Framework
- QRF (forms)
- Sales Orders/Invoicing
Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
Laurie Nielsen, Solutions Business Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a passion for utilizing and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business profitability and success? Would you thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering those strengths to its clients nationwide? Then the open full time consulting position with a premier QAD partner in the US would be a match for you. Candidates will join an outstanding organization and deliver implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established customer base. Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
March 28, 2019
QAD MFG-PRO Consultant (Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain)
Available Date: Late Q3/Q4
Location: U.S. / Open
- QAD Manufacturing, Distribution or Supply Chain experience 3-5 years
Enterprise Edition/EE ideal, Standard Edition/SE a good second choice.
- Experience on an implementation or upgrade project desired and hands-on QAD experience required.
- Candidates will come from a manufacturing, supply chain or distribution background and have extensive knowledge of operational best practices, especially in the automotive or automotive provider sector.
- Needed is hands-on understanding of manufacturing business processes such as Material Requirements Planning/MRP, Work Order Processing, Inventory Control, Lot/Serial Tracking in addition to Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing. Experience in Advanced Repetitive functionality, Lean concepts and 21 CFR Part 11 Validation Requirements is a plus. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Home base can be any location in the USA providing you are close to a major US airport, but Midwest, Northeast or East Coast are strongly preferred. Need to travel will be anywhere from 50-80%, depending upon home city and project work.
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level customers, Directors, Managers and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc. from an internationally accredited university is required.
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Lean, cGMP, GDP, CCSP, APICS, 21 CFR Part 11 Validation, etc. strongly desired.
- Vertical expertise in Automotive, Life Science, Manufacturing, Electronics, CPG and or Food & Beverage desired.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
C Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US. EOE.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or to apply for the position.