For SEUG Job Posting Policies, please click here
May 22, 2017
QAD Systems Analyst
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, or East TN / Must be able to travel up to 75%
This is a full-time, permanent position with a global organization that is an industry leader. This organization offers significant growth and advancement opportunities, along with outstanding benefits and relocation assistance if necessary.
- Provide project task coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for all internal systems
- Assist in development and implementation of system improvement plans
- Plan and prepare system conversion work plans and timelines
- Perform solutions implementations at all company facilities
- Prepare system design documents as outlined in project work plans
- Meet with system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements
- Develop new reports, EDI specifications and configurations, and work through the testing phases of these changes
- Collaborate with onsite technical consultants and service providers to complete the implementation of systems solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years experience deploying and supporting the QAD ERP system
- 5+ years experience with programming, analysis, and/or project management of manufacturing systems
- Excellent knowledge of reporting software, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, etc.
- Significant experience interacting with all types of end users, including executives
- Any additional experience as a Systems Analyst working with ERP systems
- This role requires residence in the following locations: Boston/Providence, Charlotte, Atlanta, East TN and up to 75% travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their industry and work with cutting edge technology, including the most recent cloud version of the QAD ERP system.
Medical and dental insurance, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary vision insurance and other ancillary coverage options, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation and holidays.
Qualified candidates please forward resume to:
Alex Holcombe c/o TEK Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 13, 2017
QAD / Progress Remote Tech Support
Available Date: Immediately
The MSERV full time resource will work with and supplement an existing Managed Services national support team in a Level 2 capacity. The candidate can live anywhere in the US, working remotely. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST or as assigned for special projects.
Ideal qualifications: 2-3+ years experience supporting QAD 2009SE or EE and newer and Progress 10.2B and newer in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Progress DBA hands on experience, 3-5 + years or more
- Linux Administration (basic commands, functionality, troubleshooting)
- QAD ERP System/Software experience (ability to troubleshoot, maintain, tune, make changes)
- Progress Database experience
- Progress Application Server experience
- Tomcat Administration
- Networking experience, particularly in a Linux environment
- Experience with Virtualization, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Security, EDI a strong plus
Candidates must also be strong communicators, willing and able to talk by phone with clients, managers and colleagues. An ability to tenaciously solve problems or issues and/or improve processes is required as is a strong ability to prioritize and create, revise and update documentation for procedures and/or system documentation. Candidates must be able to work for any employer in the US, own current hardware/software to perform the support work or systems that will support remote installation of software and monitoring systems.
This is a remote position. Candidates can live anywhere in the US with proper work authorization. EOE.
Qualified Candidates please forward resume to:
Laure Nielsen email@example.com
May 8, 2017
QAD Implementation Consultant
Available Date: Immediately
Location: Open / Ability to travel 30-80%
QSTRAT is looking to grow our consulting practice and support our existing client base. We are seeking a highly motivated Financial professional to join our team. The ideal candidate has implemented QAD EE Financials and is interested in taking on a consulting role to assist Clients to improve their business processes.
Our Implementation Consultants will:
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients using QAD Enterprise Applications.
o Play a key role on the Project Team leading upgrades and new implementations of QAD EE Applications.
o Facilitate client team financial upgrade and implementation activities.
- Implement new QAD EE installations and upgrades. Lead teams through planning and successful execution of the project plan.
- Perform business process improvement with clients. Advise and guide teams through issue analysis, options and resolution.
- Support client projects for business process improvement and efficient use of QAD Enterprise Applications in support of business goals.
- Work with users and stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Conduct training and testing activities. Drive tasks and identified issues to resolution.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- BS/BA/BBA (Accounting/Finance). MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred.
- 5-10 years of plant or corporate accounting experience.
- QAD EE or SE Financials experience.
- ERP project implementation team experience.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and cross-functional environment.
- QAD certification a plus.
QSTRAT is a Software and Services company based in Troy, Michigan with over 15 years of experience in building and deploying technology solutions. We are focused on Manufacturing and Distribution companies in the Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial, Medical Devices and High-Tech sectors. QSTRAT has Customers around the globe. Our ERP Strategic Advisory Services are aligned with the goals of our Customers. We ensure that ERP projects are structured to achieve positive results and outcomes. This approach is driven by the capabilities and experience of our consultants supported by our proven methodologies. QSTRAT is a dynamic virtual company with a passion for exceeding Customer expectations. We offer excellent opportunities for personal growth and a culture based on work/life balance.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to:
Lynn Favero c/o QSTRAT at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 28, 2016
EDI Analyst (Remote Position)
Available Date: ImmediatelyLocation: Chicago, IL
Do you wish to work from home? This is a great opportunity for an EDI Analyst. If you have EDI experience and QAD experience we want you! The EDI Analyst is responsible for designing and implementing EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) communication solutions between West Liberty Foods and its trading partners. This person must possess the ability to implement an EDI integration from concept to reality, primarily via the use of software tools such as Gentran, Cleo Lexicom and QAD/eCommerce and scripting. They must be well versed in communications protocols such as SFTP and AS2.
- Analysis and implementation of inbound and outbound electronic data interchanges (EDI) between West Liberty Foods external and internal trading partners includign customers, suppliers, warehouses, transportation management systems, etc.
- Maintenance of the GENTRAN EDI Server and its associated Microsoft SQL server database.
- Maintenance and configuration of the Cleo Lexicom Communication software solution.
- Daily EDI transaction troubleshooting.
- Maintenance of the West Liberty Foods EDI guidelines and other supporting documentation.
- Drive continual improvement in quality , productivity, efficiency and cost.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Partner with all departments of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 to 10 years of related experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent is preferred.
- Extensive experience with QAD's E Commerce Module.
- Computer experience - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) or Google (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Knowledge of Kronos or other timekeeping system a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change and challenges.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends according to schedule.
- Coaching and performance management experience is a plus.
West Liberty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional info and to apply online, click HERE.
September 21, 2016
QAD Business Analyst
Available Date: ImmediatelyLocation: Huntington/Charleston, WV
Service Wire is a technology driven manufacturer with many IT initiatives and opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for an experienced QAD analyst to support and develop our system. Applications include QAD, CSS and CRM and DocLib.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support, maintain, and administer software systems and related applications
- Review and evaluate information technology products for future business need
- Maintain security, integrity, backup, and recovery controls
- Monitor usage of company technology systems
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades to data systems and equipment
- Assist with the development and implementation of IT projects and initiatives
- Experience in QAD ERP (ideally SE 2014 version) and Progress database is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related IT field
- 3+ years database administration application development or related IT experience
- Microsoft office skills and related computer applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication
For consideration as a candidate, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Service Wire is a committed EEOC employer.
May 13, 2016
Senior Business Analyst
Available Date: ImmediatelyLocation: Cary, NC
Pentair is currently seeking an ERP/QAD Business Analyst to support the functional areas for the Global Business Unit (GBU). The candidate will work closely with the rest of the Business Analyst team supporting current projects and training end users with best practice methodology. The Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of QAD ERP manufacturing experience working in or supporting Customer Service, Operations, Purchasing, Shipping, and Receiving functions. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact to end users for fielding support related requests. Log, track, resolve and report support issues to management.
- Coordinates QAD ERP project management activities such as identifying the scope, deliverables, conducting design review sessions, go live plans, testing and post production support. This involves coordination efforts with internal and external developers as well as with internal and external customers. Must maintain full documentation and approvals for all changes to comply with our SOX requirements.
- Support users at multiple domestic and international locations.
- Must be able to communicate equally well with technical resources as well as the non-technical user community. Will be expected to act as a bridge between developers and the end users.
- Actively participate in implementation efforts. This may include performing a gap analysis between legacy system functionality and QAD, working through business process transitions, developing training documentation, training end users, and leading all or part of the QAD integration efforts.
- Must be prepared to work to deadlines.
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills and be able to coordinate efforts to resolve complex system issues.
- Identify and implement process improvements within the ERP team/environment and assist the business community with their process improvement efforts.
- Requires flexible work schedule which will include participation in rotational after hours on call phone support (24/7).
- Participate with Lean Initiatives within the group such as accountability board reviews, maintenance of daily standard work and participation with MDI board reviews and related processes. May also be asked to participate in Lean kaizen events, such as business process improvement events, throughout the organization.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Possess strong understanding of the QAD/Progress database table structure. Must be able to develop browses and/or Progress queries to aid in the support of the user environment.
- May be asked to act as backup support to the primary Progress DBA/Unix Administrator.
- International and Domestic travel likely
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Min 5 years of QAD ERP experience within a manufacturing business environment
- Preferred 10+ years general ERP experience within a manufacturing environment
- QAD ERP experience with multiple disciplines
- Multi-departmental expertise in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience with the Progress Database language a plus. The ideal candidate will have experience with Progress development and/or Progress scripting.
- Experience with the HPUX environment a plus
- Excellent technical, business analytical, and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate and work well in a cross-functional team environment offsite/onsite model
- Strong customer services skills, organizational management and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a business perspective in the establishment of project priorities
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication (English)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, and can work equally well independently or within a team environment. Must possess ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Business experience with MS Office applications (Strong Excel Skills preferred)
- Ability to maintain a business perspective in the establishment of project priorities
- Ability to communicate (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization
- Desire to learn and grow within the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or related discipline required.
Business Unit Overview
Pentair Water Quality Systems is a leader in water solutions which improve the quality of life for people around the world. Our equipment and solutions are found in swimming pools and spas, aquaculture farms, laboratories, water purification and sanitation systems, foodservice operations, and in other applications. We offer design and consulting services and our advanced water technologies are used across a wide number of industries including industrial, residential, commercial, municipal, aquaponics, aquatic life support systems, irrigation and flood control, wastewater, and more.
Pentair is a global water, fluid, thermal management, and equipment protection partner with industry leading products, services, and solutions that fit your changing needs. We aim to deliver the adaptive, industry-leading solutions that help ensure a safer, healthier future for all. Pentair works at the very center of global commerce,
providing critical inputs to a wide range of essential industries. From Filtration and Processing to Flow Management, and from Equipment Protection to Thermal Management, we apply the inventive thinking and disciplined execution to push the boundaries of what's possible. We bring to bear our extensive expertise through deep collaborative efforts, looking ahead to ensure the future of the world's most essential resources, equipment and infrastructure. Everything we do is driven by our passion to help people live better. Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified Candidates please e-mail resumes to:
Bobby McNeil, Talent Acquisition Specialist
c/o Pentair Water Quality Systems