One of SEUG's primary activities is to sponsor two meetings per year at various locations throughout the Southeast and East Coast. Meetings are held in March and September of each year and provide both educational and networking opportunities for members and serve as a means of communication between QAD and its User Community on issues of common interest. Specifically, SEUG Conferences offer the following objectives:
- Provide a forum for Members to exchange information
about QAD software, its implementation and utilization.
- Networking with other members as a resource for
learning, problem resolution, and continuous improvements
in company performance.
- Provide a meeting place where Members can learn about
QAD Business Partners and other Vendors of third-party
software and consulting services in a free-format environment.
- Provide a broadcast platform where QAD can present
information about current and future releases of the
- Provide an advisory resource in which the User community
speaks to QAD as a unified voice regarding feedback on
current functionality of the software and its future direction.
In order to provide meetings of broad appeal, SEUG Conferences cover Tracks in the following areas:
Manufacturing - Technical - Financial - Business Process