Any company which licenses QAD software can join the Southeastern User Group as a Member Company. Those businesses who are QAD Business Partners, those who provide consulting, training, or third-party software related to QAD applications may join the User Group as Associate Members. Most of our members are located in the Southeast region of the United States.
In addition to valuable education and networking opportunities through our bi-annual conferences,
SEUG also offers members the following benefits:
- Member Discounts to all SEUG sponsored events
- Quarterly Newsletter for updates on user group activities/events, product news, and more
- Access to conference papers and handouts
- Member Directory for up-to-date industry contacts
- FREE Job Postings on the SEUG Job Board
- Networking & access to end user referral services
Dues are $150 per year for each QAD Customer site and $250 annually for Associate (vendor) members. Membership in the User Group enables employees of member companies to receive member benefits and participate in SEUG activities.
Please complete our Membership Application and begin your membership today!